Monday, January 5, 2009

Everyone has a first post...Right?

Ok, so I feel this first post has to be much like 99% of all the other "first posts" I've ever read. I have to talk about me and my beautiful family. My name is Shuree I'm 25 y/o SAHM to 2 beautiful Girls who you will hear tons about. Lillian or "lily" just turned 2 in december and I'll tell ya only a few days into the terrible two's and I'm already over them. she's really a sweet little girl though. Very funny and happy go lucky. She's talking up a storm and is repeating everything! More on her later. Madleyn is 8 months old and she's a little diva. Very finicky wants things her way in her time. The absolute opposite from lily. She's crawling, babbling, and figuring things out. It's almost like she has decided she doesn't have time to sit around and be a baby. There's fun to be had! Jeremy is my husband. What can I say about him except he's the most wonderful man in the world. Even when I'm mad at him he's still amazing. Funny in a dry sort of way, super sexy, thoughtful, caring and his family is his number 1 interest. I love that we come first for him. We have been married 2 years and it's been really great. Maybe the novelty of playing house just hasn't worn off yet. LOL! But really I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with this man. He puts up with all my craziness. Which leads me to my next topic :)
Our or rather MY new years resolution was to use less and conserve more. I guess I am just wanting to do more for the planet my childeren and grandchilderen will live on. So far I cloth diaper and while I know that reduces a lot of waste I just feel like I want to do more. So a lot of my blog will be our road to going green. everything from starting to recycle, to starting up my compost pile then in the spring I'll show off my garden. I really love to garden. I have a lot of crazy hobbies but I get bored rather quickly and move on to the next one. I taught myself to knit and that was fun. Then I taught myself to dye wool yarn I still like to do that too. most recently I sewed my first diaper last night! I think I'll leave the sewing to other people. I've met a lot of wonderful women though the various forums I frequent and I hope some of them will stop in and visit my blog :) Ok so, how was that for a first post?

No comments:

Post a Comment