Monday, January 19, 2009

day one...



Day one of journaling my food. Lets see what did I eat today.
Breakfast- Nothing. (I know it's themost important meal of the day I just wasn't hungry yet)
Lunch- Leftover turkey and mashed potatoes
Dinner- Salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and light cesar dressing.
1 grilled pork strip
8 glasses of water today!

Grandparents took both girls swimming this afternoon and I've had a great time with hubby. NO KIDS!!!

today I ran on the treadmil. I am usually not a runner. I get bored very easily on the treadmill. However since I have music now I found it's much easier to run. Last time I attempted a run I was about to keel over before I even got 3 min. Today I ran for 1.5 miles! I could have gone longer but I decided to go and take the muscle pump class. man that was great! That class works every muscle group for about 4 minuites each. The class went by so fast I will definantly go back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment