Tuesday, January 20, 2009

day 2.

Today I tried to eat better.
Breakfast - nothing again. Was very busy up untill lunch
Lunch- Turkey sandwich
Dinner- Pork tenderloins in cream of mushroom sauce with white rice. It was so freakin good I had to have 2 helpings!
I also had a nice green salad.
I ran on the treadmill for 12 min and hopped on the eliptical for a few. Wanted to stay longer but the batteries died in my mp3 and I was bored. will get to the gym tomorrow.

Not sure how many 2 year olds choose salad over other types of food. Lily loves salad! She will eat a whole bowl of salad and not even touch her main meal. Silly kid. took this picture of her last night and I just have to share It's one of my favorite of lily

Madelyn was sick all day. Last night she got a fever of 101.5 Held off on the tylenol. I wanted to let the fever do it's job. I did end up giving her some tylenol mid morning because I knew she didn't feel well. Poor baby She slept most of the entire day! You gotta check out the diaper I made today. I already posted about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment