Monday, February 23, 2009

in my mailbox today!


I am so excited! I got 1.5 kilo's of BFL today! and I got a lb of Certified organic gaia wool that is already almost all skeined out. that stuff is so soft!! I also got a line counter to tell me how many yards I've skeined off. Right now as I speak.. uhum type my wonderful husband is making me a yarn swift so I can get the rest of the yarn skeined out in a timely manner! I will be a dyeing fool all week! My grand opening on the crunchy congo went really well. I almost all sold out. There's still one more skein left of "baby dust" on peruvian wool. If noone buys it though I'll just have to knit it up myself. I sewed lily a dress last night. It's a reversable pinafore dress. It's just adorable! I am going to e making madelyn a matching one and if there is enough fabric left I plan on making my niece a matching one too! Ok back to dyeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment